Monday, November 11, 2013

Craft Show Frenzy


Wow!  It has been a while since I last blogged.  I have been busy taking care of Sydney and preparing/participating in craft shows.  The picture above is of the show I did a little over a week ago.  This was the first time for me at this particular show.  I did OK, not as well as I had hoped.  I did get two custom orders from this show, so with that taken into account I did about what I had hoped for.  I am busy preparing for my next show which is this Saturday at Campbell Memorial Presbyterian Church.  Historically, this has been a big show for MD Designs.  This will be my last show for this season, so I am hoping that it lives up to its past.  Here are this year's candy tubes.


These have always sold well.  I love the little "merry" stocking.  And isn't that sweet gingerbread man so cute atop the heart?  Here are close-ups of each one.



These are great for stocking stuffers.  Come on out Saturday and pick some up for your stockings.  Or, I think they would be cute as package decorations, too. 

I have a couple of other items I want to share with you, so hopefully I will be back this week to show you those.

Till then,
Mary

1 comment: