Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sing, Choirs of Angels


Good Wednesday morning to you all.  It is quite cold here this morning, but sunny.  Hopefully the sun will warm us up a little.  In the meantime, how about some cute little angels to warm your heart?  I saw these little cuties on Pinterest and just knew I had to make some.  I added faces to mine and adhered them to covered Hersey nuggets.  I then went through my piano bench and found some Christmas Carol sheet music.  I copied it onto cardstock and then cut it into strips to use as a base to hold my angels.  These slipped into pretzel bags that I topped with the top note die cut and tied it up with twine.  I think they turned out so cute.  Here is a close up of one of the angels.


These will be available at my craft show this Saturday at Campbell Memorial Presbyterian Church.  Wouldn't they make cute stocking stuffers or gifts for members of a children's choir?  I hope that you will be able to make it out to the show.  I heard yesterday that since Thanksgiving is so late this year that there are six less shopping days till Christmas.  This just makes me panic!  Got to get busy.  I have one more craft show item to share with you.  Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow with that.

Till then,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment