Saturday, September 7, 2013

Four Generations


Sorry I haven't posted much this week.  It has been a very busy week.  I'm trying to get things back to normal after vacation.  I still haven't finished the laundry.  I've also been able to babysit Sydney this week while Riley prepares to open the dance studio for the Fall session.  Sydney is so much fun!  On Thursday, Riley and I took Sydney to visit my parents.  They so enjoyed seeing her.  The picture above is of the four generations.  From left to right are me, Riley, and my mom, Adreana.  Sydney is on Riley's lap.  But I think you probably figured that out.  My dad took the picture.  I think he did a pretty good job!  He was not left out, of course.  Here are some pictures of him with Sydney.



I think he and Sydney both enjoyed themselves.  That's all I have for you today.  I hope to have some cards to show next week.

Till then,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment