Friday, September 20, 2013

Where did the Week Go?

Oh, my!  I haven't blogged all week.  I guess you might be curious about what I've been up to this week.  Well, I think this picture will explain.


Yep!  I spent most of the week playing with darling Sydney.  She is such a doll.  I have some other pictures but I have a hard time getting clear pictures as she is always moving.  Here are a few more.





She is so much fun!  But I did sneak in a little crafting time this week.  I put together more of these really cute Santas.


They are filled with Kisses and can also be used as a decoration when the candy is all gone.  These cuties sell for $4.00 each and will be included in my Fall craft fairs beginning on Oct. 19.

It is rainy today so I am going to try to get some more crafting done.  I hope to be back soon with some more craft items to share.

Till then,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment