Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Playing the Challenge



Yesterday I showed you a card that I CASEd using the dress up framelits from Stampin' Up.  Well, I liked it so much that I thought I would try another card using the dress today.  I found last Wednesday's Freshly Made sketch 102 to be the perfect layout for my card.  I used the Festival of Prints dsp and the Oh, Hello stamp set.  The sentiment is from one of the first stamps I ever bought.  It is not a Stampin' Up stamp, but I thought it would go well on my card.  I like how the embossing folder mimics the print of the dress.  I finished the card off with some Early Espresso taffeta ribbon.  I hope you like it as much as I do.  It would be perfect for that special girl friend or daughter, or cousin, or niece or- you get the idea.  Let me know if you need this card of any other special request.

Till tomorrow,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment