Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Saying Good-bye to Summer



I have to admit that I am very sad to see summer leaving us.  It is my favorite season.  I love the warm sunshine and wearing shorts and t-shirts.  I am not a fan of temperatures below 70 degrees.  The picture above is of the Surfside pier.  We spent a week there with Riley, Brian and Sydney.  The weather was absolutely beautiful the entire time.  David and I greatly enjoyed spending time with Riley and her family.  Sydney is just a doll.  Here are a few more pictures of our trip.

Beautiful sunset over Murrel's Inlet.

Sydney in her pink bikini.


Riley and Sydney.  Riley, Brian and Sydney.  Aren't they a beautiful family?

As you can see we had a great time.  On the way home, David and I stopped by Raleigh to visit Laura, David, Robin, and Ken.  It was so great to see them.  I hope they enjoyed our visit as much as we enjoyed it.  Here are a couple of pictures of Laura and me.



Now that summer is coming to an end, I need to start preparing for the craft shows that I've signed up to participate in.  Stay tuned for sneak peeks.  If there is anything special that you would like to see me include in my inventory for the craft shows, please let me know.  I'll be spending today gathering ideas and maybe even stamping a little.  I hope to see my friends at the shows, but if you can't come to one of them and would like to purchase anything just let me know and we'll work out something.  I will take special orders, as well.  Hope you have a great day!

Till tomorrow,
Mary

1 comment: