Monday, September 9, 2013

Night Blogging

How about a little night time blogging?  I've had a busy day and I didn't find time to blog, so I thought I would try to get a post in before I retire for the night.  Even though my day was busy, I did get a little stamping time while baby Sydney napped.  I actually had time to make two cards.  They are not originals, but at least I got some stamping time.  Here's the first card that I made.


It is a shameless CASE of a card I found on Pinterest created by Susan Haddad.  I love the dress up framelits from Stampin' Up.  I did add the butterfly, but that's the only thing that is different from Susan's card.  I love this card and it came together rather quickly.

My second card is a CASE also, but I did change the color combo and added the flowers.  My inspiration again came from a card that I found on Pinterest.  That card was created by Paula Knall.  Here's my card.


I had this piece of Purely Pomegranate ribbon lying on my stamp table for months.  Today I finally found a use for it.  Purely Pomegranate was one of my favorite In Colors, but my stash of card stock and ribbon is about out.  Oh well, all good things must come to an end.  At least that's what I've heard.

Anyway, I hope you like the cards that I made today.  I hope to have more cards for you tomorrow.  If you need a card for someone special let me know.  My cards sell for $3.00 each and I will take special requests.

Till then,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment