Monday, September 30, 2013

Yikes! Time Flies

Well, another week passed by and I didn't blog.  I'm so sorry.  But, I did craft some so I do have some items to share with you this week.  The first items I'm going to share are some cards that I made.  I got my inspiration from Pinterest (again).  Here are the cards that I CASed.

http://cantstamptherain.blogspot.de/2013/09/sympathy-for-friday-mashup.html

And here are my versions.



I changed them up just a bit by using different color combos, adding texture, and changing the sentiment.  Overall, I like how they turned out and they were very quick and easy.  I hope you like them.  I will be offering cards like these at my upcoming craft show at Peters Creek Church of the Brethren on Oct. 19.  I hope you can come out and see all the things I have for sale.

Till tomorrow (hopefully),
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment