Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy Fall

Fall is here!  We have had some cool days, but not today.  It is sunny and warm-just the way I like it.  But, I can't deny that Fall is here.  So, I crafted some cute little baskets to get me in the Fall spirit.  I found this cute little basket on Pinterest and it came with a tutorial!  Those finds are my favorites.

http://www.suestampfield.com/blog/2013/09/trick-or-treat-halloween-kitty-in-a-pumpkin.html

Here is my version of that cute little basket.  I had to change a few things because I didn't have all the same supplies.


This one has a Reese's cup tucked inside.  It is perfect as a small gift for your  favorite people and can be presented all Fall long.  I so loved how this one turned out that I decided to try one with a turkey.  Here's that one.


I filled this one with pumpkin spice Kisses!  They are yummy.  I will have these at my upcoming craft show at Peters Creek Church of the Brethren on Oct. 19.  Come on out and pick up some of these cuties.  They would be great as Thanksgiving table favors, too.  Let me know if you need any special items for the Fall season.  I will try to meet your needs.

I'm off to craft.  I'll be back tomorrow with a new project.

Till then,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment