Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Day Late



When I last blogged on Thursday I promised to be back on Friday with some Christmas cards.  Well, yesterday was such a beautiful day and I had some errands that I needed to do, so I didn't stamp.  I know these beautiful days will not last, so I'm trying to enjoy them to the fullest.  Today is gorgeous, also.  But, since I promised and I really need to get some cards made for my upcoming show I've forced (tongue in cheek) myself to stamp.  I made an eight card set (2 of each design) using the Ornament Keepsakes set.  Here are the individual cards.





It's hard to see in the photos, but the last two have a snowflake brad in the center with a goose bump rhinestone.  I also added smaller rhinestones on each of these ornaments.  This set sells for $20.00.  This set and (hopefully) more will be for sell at my craft shows.

Now that I've stamped, it is time to get outside for a while.  Hope you have a great Saturday.  I'll be back soon with more cards.

Till then,
Mary

1 comment: