Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Better Late Than Never


I'm finally back with the card set that I promised to share with you.  Time just seems to slip away from me lately.  Anyhow, I shared two of these cards with you earlier.  I am in love with the Festive Flurry set and matching framelits.  They make the most beautiful snowflakes and are stunning on cards.  Today I have the whole set of cards that I made.  This set sold at my last craft show so I'm making another set for my upcoming show.  Here are pictures of the two new cards.



I am very pleased with how this set turned out.  I have another show this Saturday at the Brambleton Center from 8:00 - 2:00.  If you live in town, stop by and check out all the "made with Love" items that I have for sale.

I'll try to blog again tomorrow as I have a new item to show you.

Till then,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment