Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Getting in the Spirit


Hello!  I'm back today with yet another Christmas Card.  This card is a CASE of a card that I found on Pinterest.  I changed the sentiment and the placement of the ribbon and sentiment.  I added two additional snowflakes, as well.  It is hard to see in the photo, but the white cs is embossed with the new diagonal striped ef.  This card used the Festive Flurry stamp set and framelits and the Winter frost dp.  The sentiment comes from Many Merry Messages.  I really like how this card turned out.  I'm liking this Festive Flurry set so much that I think I might make a whole set of cards using it.  I hope you like it as much as I do.

Gotta go for now.  I might not be blogging for a while.  My mom is having surgery tomorrow and I will be away taking care of her.  I'll be back as soon as I can with more cards and craft items.

Till then,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment