Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Save the Date


Hello and welcome back to MD Designs.  Today I want to share with you some magnetic calendars that I have been working on.  Above is a photo of three of the designs that I've made and here are photos of them individually.




I used a variety of framelits to create my bases and then added designer paper and embellishments.  The calendars are the tear off kind.  I've made these three plus more that I haven't photographed yet.  I will have these to sell at my upcoming shows.  These make great gifts and sell for $5.00 each.  So, save the dates and come on out.  Below is my schedule of shows.  Hope to see you at one or all.

I'll be back soon with more cards.

Till then,
Mary

Oct. 19- Peters Creek Church of the Brethren- 8:00-2:00
Nov. 2- Brambleton Center- 8:00-2:00
Nov. 16- Campbell Memorial Presbyterian Church- 9:00-3:00

No comments:

Post a Comment