Monday, October 7, 2013

Festive Flurry on a Monday


I'm back today with another Christmas card.  I used the Mojo 314 sketch to create this card.  This is the first time I've inked up the new Festive Flurry stamp set.  I think I'm going to really enjoy this set.  I paired it with the coordinating dp called Winter Frost.  I love the colors in this paper.  I altered the sketch a little to suit my images.  The sentiment is from the Greetings of the Season set.  I used the Apothecary Accents framelits for the sentiment and sponged the edges with Coastal Cabana ink.   I added one of the gorgeous Frosted Finishes to the center of the snowflake.  They really are gorgeous.  I'm going to have a hard time letting these beauties go.  I'm slowly getting over my hoarding- very slowly.

I'm so glad that I had some time to stamp today.  Yesterday was a beautiful day and David and I took advantage of it.  We know warm days are numbered.  Today I kept Sydney and she slept long enough for me to put this card together.  She is so sweet and gets more and more fun everyday.  I can't wait for her to come back tomorrow.

Here's another view of my card.  I don't like the shadow, but as it is already dark outside, I couldn't get an upright shot of it without a shadow.  Anyway, I hope you like it. 


Till tomorrow,
Mary

1 comment: