Wednesday, October 23, 2013

One Down, Two to Go


Hello, again.  I know it has been a while since I last posted.  My life got a little crazy with my mom's surgery and other things.  Last Saturday I participated in a Fall Bazaar.  This is my third year participating in this Bazaar and this year was the most successful. I will definitely keep this event on my calendar for next year.  I also loved that several of my facebook friends came out to shop.  I also ran into a couple of people whom I worked with when I was teaching.  What a great day!  I am now preparing for my next show which will be at the Brambleton Center on Nov. 2, from 8:00-2:00.  If you didn't make it to the Fall Bazaar I hope that you will make it out to the Brambleton Center.  This is the first time that I've done this show.  I've heard that it is well attended so I'm hoping for another successful event.  I'll be back soon to share with you some cards that I made and sold at the Fall Bazaar.  I fell in love with this set and am planning on making another for the Brambleton show.  So, check back with me.

Till then,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment