Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Coffee? Yes, Please!


What could be better than coffee in the morning?  Coffee in a cute cup, that's what.  When I was teaching I never left home without a travel cup of coffee with me.  At the time I didn't have a cute cup.  It was more about what was in the cup.  I do think I would have enjoyed my coffee a little more if I had had a cute cup like these.  They each come in their own carrier with a gift tag which makes them perfect for gift giving.  Here are some pictures of them outside their carriers.








And here's a side view of one of them.


These sell for $6.00 each and include coffee, tea, or hot chocolate mix.  A really cute gift all wrapped up and ready to give.  Or, give one to yourself.  You deserve it.  Let me know if you're interested.

As I've already had my coffee this morning, I'm off to get some exercise.

Till tomorrow,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment