Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It's Back-to-School Time


Good Tuesday morning to you all.  Yesterday marked the first day of school in Roanoke City and the first day back for teachers in Roanoke County.  As a retired teacher I know how much it helps to start a new year with cute new "stuff".  So today I'm featuring some really cute altered Jr. Legal pads.  They each come with a matching pen and two clips-an XL paper clip and a small binder clip (at the top of each pad).  These sets sell for $5.00 and would brighten anyone's desk.  Two of the sets are masculine and two are more girlie.  Here are more pictures.


 
 
As always, let me know if you're interested.
 
Today I get to babysit!!!  Yippee!  I just can't wait for Sydney to arrive.  I hope you all have a super day, too.
 
Till tomorrow,
Mary


1 comment: