Monday, August 12, 2013

Good sunny morning!  The sun is out full force here this morning.  I normally love to go for a morning walk, but it is so HUMID here that it is hard to breathe just standing still.  So, I opted not to walk this morning.  I'll try to get out this evening after the sun goes down.  Hopefully it will be cooler then and less humid.

Today I have another item that I made for the recent craft show that I participated in.  These are easel post-it note holders and they come with a cute mini gel pen.  The first 2 photos show them with the pen and notes tucked inside.  The last photo shows one with the pen and notes removed.  These sell for $4.00 each and would make a great little gift for a co-worker.  Message me if you're interested.





As I mentioned yesterday, my daughter Riley just had a precious baby girl.  Here's Sydney.



Isn't she the sweetest thing you've ever seen?  Well I think so, but I might be a bit biased.

That's all for today.  Hope you have a great day and will come back to visit me tomorrow.  I'll have another craft item to share.

Till then,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment