Saturday, August 17, 2013

What do you do on a rainy day?

As promised it is raining here this afternoon.  I'm OK with that.  It gives me time to play in my stamp room.  I have some new Stampin' Up sets that I haven't played with yet so I pulled them out and had some fun.  Here's one of the cards I made.


This card uses the By the Tide stamp set and two of the new In Colors- Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar.  I used the Freshly Made Sketch 99 for the layout.  Hope you like it.  I do!

Off to play some more,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! These colors look so great together and seem tailor made for seashell cards! I like how you layered the circles a little offset! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is totally fabulous! I love the offset circles and the images you've used! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete