Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Hump Day

Ah!!!  The weather is so refreshing this morning.  Sunny and warm, less humid with a nice breeze.  I'm looking forward to my morning walk, but first I have some cute bookmarks to show you.


Here are all four of them.  The first one is an ordinary bookmark, except it is way cuter than any you can buy elsewhere.  Here's a close up.


Isn't that pinwheel so cute?  The other owl bookmark is magnetic and slides over the top of the page.  The magnet keeps it from sliding out.  Here's the close ups.



I included a side view so you can see how it works.  The last two are corner bookmarks.  They slide over the corner of the page.  I love the punched and embossed edges on these.


 
 
I enjoy a good book and having a cute bookmark adds to the fun.  These sell for $2.00 each.  Let me know if you're interested.  They would make a nice little gift tucked inside a book.
 
I'm off now for my walk, then housework, and then my sweet Sydney is coming over.  Can't wait to spend time with her.
 
Till tomorrow,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment