Thursday, August 15, 2013

So Truly Thankful


I am so truly thankful to the lord above for the wonderful life I have.  I'm also thankful for completing this post.  I'm having issues with my computer.  It is running soooooooooooo slow!  I've done everything I know to fix the problem.  I think I will have to get my son-in-law over here to diagnose and fix it for me.  I do fine with computers as long as they cooperate, but I'm not very savvy when they don't.

The picture above shows some Thank You cards that I made. I used the Blooming with Kindness set and the Print Poetry designer paper from Stampin' Up.  I added a fancy border to each piece of designer paper and then the matted image.  This set includes 8 cards, two of each design and sells for $20.00.  Here are some close ups of the 4 designs.



Let me know if you're interested in buying this set. It would be perfect for just about any occasion in which you need to send a Thank You note.  The inside of each card is blank so you have plenty of room to write your own message.

I'll be back tomorrow (computer willing) with another project.  For now, I'm off to clean house and then spend time with my precious Sydney.

I'll leave you today with a special message for Robin.  We're praying for you and wish you a day with less pain.  Love you bunches!!!

Till tomorrow,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment