Saturday, August 17, 2013

Oops!


I fully intended on posting yesterday, but my day got in the way.  I had some housework to do and I wanted to go shopping.  I just recently lost 22 pounds (wohoo!).  We are leaving for the beach soon and I didn't have enough clothes that fit me to pack.  Too bad, right?  So, after I finished my housework I took off to shop.  I hit the clearance sales and came home with 4 shirts and 2 pair of shorts.  I also couldn't resist getting something for Sydney.  I can't wait to see her in her bikini on the beach.  She will truly be a beach babe!

Today I'm featuring journals.  Can you resist a pretty journal with a matching pen?  If you're like me, you can't.  Each journal is unique and sells for $6.00.  Here are close ups of each one.







Let me know if you are interested in buying one or two. 

Until tomorrow (hopefully),
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment