Thursday, August 22, 2013

Write It Down!


If you're like me, you have to make little notes to yourself in order to remember what you need to do.  Today I have a cute way of jotting down those notes to yourself or to others.  These are altered acrylic frames.  They each have a Post-It note pad attached and come with a matching pen and small binder clip.  Here are photos of each one.









Did you notice that some of these match the altered Jr. Legal pads that I showed you earlier this week?  These are perfect for an office desk or at home beside the phone.  They make great gifts and sell for $6.00 each.  Let me know if you're interested.

It's a beautiful morning here.  The sun is shining and the birds are flittering all around our yard.  I especially enjoy watching the hummingbirds.  They are amazing little creatures.  It's going to be a great day.  I'll enjoy my walk this morning in the sunshine (need that Vitamin D) and then I'm going with Riley for a much needed pedicure.  I hope you enjoy your day, as well.

Till tomorrow,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment