Monday, August 19, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Happy Monday!  I trust everyone had a great weekend.  It was mostly rainy here over the weekend and again this morning.  I'm hoping for some sunshine this afternoon.  Today I want to share with you another Thank You card set that I made. 


 
 
There are eight cards in this set, each one a different color scheme.  They would make a nice Thank You to send for any occasion.  The set sells for $20.00.  Let me know if you're interested.
 
I really need to go out and run some errands this morning, but I don't want to take my car out while it is still wet.  My husband spent his whole Saturday washing and waxing my car.  I would hate to take it out and get it dirty.  So, I'll take my walk and try to get some things done around the house this morning and hope that the sun will return in time this afternoon for me to get those errands done.  I might even get some stamping done : )
 
Till tomorrow,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment